- 1.Go to the CyberBrokers website Claims page in a browser.
- Note: If you are on mobile, do this from the MetaMask browser feature.
- 2.Connect with any hot wallet that has ETH to cover gas for the claim. Note: This wallet does not need to have CyberBrokers assets in it.
- 3.Click the Check Another Wallet button.
- 4.Paste the address of your wallet that does contain CyberBrokers assets into the form field.
- 5.You will now see the available Claims you have.
- 6.Click the Claim Parts button.
- 7.MetaMask will open and you will be requested to approve a transaction for the amount of gas needed to make the claims.