Get up and running with Pixie Bolt AI in a few minutes!
Use these steps to create your first output using Pixie Bolt AI.
- 1.Go to the CyberBrokers Discord.
- 2.Go to one of the channels in the Pixie Bolt Category.
- 3.Use the slash command /dream to get started.
- Start typing /dream into Discord.
- You can select from list, or use tab character if auto-selected.
- 4.Fill out the prompt with the text you want to visualize.
- Let's use "frozen tundra, (snow covered bunker)++".
- 5.Click more, select model from options.
- 6.Select cb-spice-tpl from the list.
- 7.Click the Enter key.
Your submission will be added to the queue for processing. Once done, you will see an output like this.
- 🎲 / ReDream - the same exact settings, get a new random seed to get a different result.
- ✏️ / Edit Prompt - edit the prompt and resubmit while keeping the seed number
- 📀 / Model - keep the same prompt & seed, change the AI model used, and resubmit
- 📏 - change the size of the image
- Docs - this documentation